The HKUST Leadership and Public Policy Programs are designed for senior executives and those who aspire to become the next generation of leaders to better serve society. Our programs aim to provide a new generation of globally minded leaders in government, corporate and nonprofit sectors with the context and analytical tools they need to tackle the most pressing issues in public policy.
Participants will learn the latest research and thinking on public issues and participate in rigorous and interactive sessions on ways to address leadership issues.
- Flexible modes of delivery
- Themed series of weekly one-day programs
- Week-long programs
- Both open-enrolment and customized programs
- Public forums and small seminars
- Evidence-based methodology underpinned by research findings
- Programs designed and delivered with international partners such as Oxford, Smith College, and experts around the world;
- Analytical framework combined with specific cases from HK, mainland China, the region and the world.
Benefits for participants
- Combined expertise of faculty of HKUST, and other think tanks and institutions
- Comparative and international perspectives on local and global issues
- A dynamic curriculum that focuses on approaches to understand real-world issues
- Tools to diagnose and devise strategies for practical solutions to challenges in the public domain
- Interactions with thought leaders and seasoned practitioners from around Asia and the world
- Exclusive access to program material